1990 Dassault Falcon 900B
Gogo AVANCE L3 WI-FI
Engines on MSP
APU on MSP
Upon entry into the cabin there is a lavatory and galley, which is equipped with two TIA ovens, dual MAPCOs for water and coffee, and ample storage. Across from the galley there is storage for flatware and cups.
Forward cabin includes four-place club seating arrangement with individual folding tables and a monitor on the left side of the bulkhead.
Mid cabin four place conference group with a large executive table across from a credenza with a pullout seat, dual DVD, and ample storage. There is a monitor on the left side of the bulkhead.
Aft cabin consists of two three-place divans with a pullout folding table. There is a monitor on the left side of the bulkhead.
Lavatory is located aft of the main passenger cabin.
Baggage compartment is aft of the lavatory and is accessible both externally and internally.
- Honeywell Five-Tube EFIS ED-820/MDZ-820
- Dual Honeywell FMZ-2000 FMS with V 6.1 (LPV)
- Dual Honeywell FZ-800 Flight Guidance Computers
- Dual Honeywell AZ-800 Air Data Computers
- Dual Honeywell GPS (WAAS)
- Dual Honeywell IRUs
- Dual Honeywell ID-802 Advisory Displays
- Dual Honeywell RT-300 Radio Altimeters
- Honeywell Weather Radar WR-800
- Triple Collins Comm (VHF-22C and VHF-22D)
- Dual Collins VIR-32 NAVs
- Dual Collins ADF-60B
- Dual Collins DME-42
- Collins TTR-4100 TCAS With Change 7.1
- Dual Collins TDR-94D Transponders (ADSB OUT)
- Dual Honeywell/BendixKing KTR-953 HF Radios
- Single Honeywell SD-6 Satellite Data Unit
- Fairchild F800 Flight Data Recorder
- Honeywell Data Loader
- Artex C406-N ELT
- Honeywell MKV EPGWS
- Gogo AVANCE L3 WI-FI
- TCAS II 7.1
- Description: GTCP36-150 (F)
- Serial Number: P-200
- Total Time Since New: 5,681 Hours
- Program Coverage: MSP
- Base Color: Jet Glow Snow White
- Stripe Color: Acry Glo Evening Sky Blue and Acry Glo Aviation Gray
- Last Painted Date: March 30, 2015 by West Star Aviation